The Medpark International Hospital is the first and the biggest multidisciplinary private hospital in the country. Designed as a center of excellence, the hospital provides a complete range of medical services, having in an area of 12 500 m2 all the necessary infrastructure for the investigation, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients, all in one place. In the modern building with 6 floors of the hospital are located:
- 1st Floor (B) – Polyclinic and the employees’ zone (cafeteria, locker)
- 1st Floor – Reception, Polyclinic, Emergency Unit, Laboratory, Imaging, Pharmacy
- 2nd Floor – Surgery block, Intensive care unit, Birth rooms
- 3rd Floor – Inpatient: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics
- 4th Floor – Inpatient: Surgery
- 5th Floor – Polyclinic, Inpatient: Surgery
How can you make an appointment:
- By phone: For an appointment please call the hospital call center at: 022-40 00 40 (24/7)
- Online: For online appointments follow the link.
- In-person: To make an appointment for a doctor consultation, medical investigations, analyzes or hospitalization please approach to the Medpark reception. Our staff will assist you by giving you the necessary information and support and will direct you to the proper specialist for a consultation or a possible hospitalization.
- Auto-addressing: For emergencies, please approach the Medpark Emergency Unit, which is on call 24 of 24 hours, 7 days a week. The multidisciplinary team of Medpark Emergency Unit is ready to solve any medical emergencies, to address acute and chronic patients, including those, which are hemodynamically unstable, both adults and children. The following specialists are always on call: therapist-cardiologist, surgeon, pediatrician, anesthetist-reanimatologist, obstetrician-gynecologist, and neonatologist, supported by specially trained nurses and staff in the field. If necessary, the team is completed in the shortest time with other specialists.
Call-Center: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Phone number: 022 40 00 40 (24/7)
Emergency Unit: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Hospital: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Polyclinic: Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Laboratory working program:
Medpark International Hospital offers a full range of laboratory services. The laboratory is designed and equipped with the last generation devices, which satisfy even the highest demands of quality and precision. We have an integrated laboratory information system and online connection for the devices to the information system, so the data can be easily accessed by Medpark doctors prescribing the treatment. All results are archived and kept in electronic form. Upon request, the laboratory results can be sent electronically to the e-mail of the patient, excepting confidential ones, which require personal presence.
Daily Working program: Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Reception of biological material is performed during the working program. Exceptions are microbiological samples, they have to be collected until 10:00 a.m.
- Releasing the results: depending on the investigation, the period for results delivery is different and it is indicated individually on the payment account to each investigation.
- Prior appointment for laboratory analysis is not necessarily required.
Emergency laboratory investigations are done on the recommendation of an emergency doctor.
The working program of radiology department:
Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging of Medpark International Hospital provides:
- MRI, 1.5 Tesla
- Computerized Tomography
- Digital Radiology (including whole-body scan)
- Ultrasonography + Color Doppler
Working program: Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Prior appointment for medical imaging is recommended.
Prices for emergency imaging services are higher by 30% than standard rates.
Emergency working program: Monday – Friday: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.; Saturday – Sunday: 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Emergency imaging services are done on the recommendation of an emergency doctor.