Comments and Suggestions
We hope that our patients feel as comfortable as possible during hospitalization. Your opinion on the quality of services offered within Medpark International Hospital is important to us – be it regards, suggestions, or complaints.
You can send any complaint, complaint, comment or suggestion, opinions, or thanks in the following ways:
- By phone: 022 40 00 40/ 0760 00 012
- Fax: 00 22 40 00 41
- Sending an e-mail at:
- If you wish to make a complaint, please talk to a member of the staff in the ward or department where you have identified the problem. The staff will make every effort and will take all the necessary measures to solve the problem. If, however, the solutions do not fit your expectations, please contact our Patient’s Rights Supervisor.
- If you have a complaint regarding medical services provided by the Medpark International Hospital, directly to JCI, please access the following link:
- In each salon, you have available “Survey on the inpatient satisfaction” forms and “Forms for patient’s suggestions, complaints”. Please fill out these questionnaires and forms (which are confidential) and leave them in specially designed boxes, which are placed on each floor.
- Or, fill in the form below: