Pediatric Check-up 11-17 years
Health control recommended for children aged 11 to 17 years, in order to maintain the health in a perfect condition. Includes: laboratory analysis, ultrasound of abdominal organs, coprologic analysis, specialists consultations: pediatrician, ophthalmologist, releasing the final conclusion and necessary recommendations.
- Pediatrician consultation
- Ophthalmologist consultation
- Dentist consultation
- ENT doctor’s consultation
- General blood test
- Urine test
- Serum glucose
- ALAT (tests for liver disease)
- ASAT (tests for liver disease)
- Total serum bilirubin
- Total cholesterol
- Total protein
- T4 free
- Serum iron
- Serum and Ionic calcium
- 25 (OH) – Vitamin D3
- Immunoglobulin E
- Digestion test (coprology)
- Coproparasitological examination (helminth eggs)
- Ultrasound of the abdominal organs and small pelvis
- Ultrasound of the thyroid gland
Price: 6 280MDL
Patient’s Guide – Preparing for a Medical Check-up
Dear patient, Thank you for choosing Medpark Complete Medical Examination Packages.
For an effective medical examination and correct interpretation of results, you need to know the following information:
- A blood test is taken by medical staff on an empty stomach. Until the bold sample is collected, you must not eat or drink anything (other than water).
- A urine sample must be collected at home in a special sterile container purchased in the pharmacy or you can ask for it at Medpark laboratory reception. It is recommended to collect the first morning urine, in case if this is not possible, it must be the next urine after 3 hours from urinating during the night. If it takes more than 2 hours from collecting of urine specimen till it is sent to the Medpark laboratory, please store the sample in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator.
- Coproparasitological examination (eggs of worms) from feces. The sample must be collected in a special container (no medium). The sample of feces must be taken only from stool without. The sample must be taken from the stool, without the use of laxatives. From the fecal samples are taken with a special spoon from a container in 3-4 different places, choosing suspicious fragments (how much the spoon can hold). The container is stored in the refrigerator until transport to the laboratory, but not more than 24 hours.
- Digestion sample (from feces) is collected in a special container purchased from a pharmacy. A week before the medical exam (stool test), patient should not consume barium, mineral oils, laxatives, use any lubricants, suppositories and creams.
For 72 hours before the sample, collection is not recommended to consume any alcohol, to be on a diet, which includes daily: 50-60 butter, 100-200 gr red meat, 500 ml of milk, 200-300 gr of potatoes and 100 gr of bread.
- Abdominal ultrasound exam. Before the abdominal ultrasound exam is not recommended to eat or drink anything, try to avoid frequent urination (the urinary bladder must be moderately filled).
- For your comfort, please wear the most comfortable clothes and shoes.
Please take your ID with you and present it to reception for the registration of your health check-up.
NOTE! While programming for a Check-up, be sure to specify the price and the necessary preconditions.