Medical examination “Corporate men”
Medical check-up recommended for men over the age of 30. Complex assessment, includes occupational risk factors and prostate cancer screening service. Estimated duration is six hours.
– General blood test, including ESR (29 parameters)
– General urine analysis (26 parameters)
– Ultrasound of the thyroid gland
– Ultrasound of the small pelvis
– Ultrasound of the abdominal organs + kidneys
– Trans rectal ultrasound of the prostate
– Urologist consultation
– Neurologist consultation
– Internal medicine consultation
– Ophthalmologist consultation
– Electrocardiogram (ECG) 12 leads at rest
Price: 3 770 MDL
Patient’s Guide – Preparing for a Medical Check-up
Dear patient, Thank you for choosing Medpark Corporate Medical Examination Packages.
For an effective medical examination and correct interpretation of results, you need to know the following information:
- A blood test is taken by medical staff on an empty stomach. Until the bold sample is collected, you must not eat or drink anything (other than water).
- A urine sample must be collected at home in a special sterile container purchased in the pharmacy or you can ask for it at Medpark laboratory reception. It is recommended to collect the first morning urine, in case if this is not possible, it must be the next urine after 3 hours from urinating during the night. If it takes more than 2 hours from collecting of urine specimen till it is sent to the Medpark laboratory, please store the sample in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator.
- Abdominal ultrasound exam. Before the abdominal ultrasound exam is not recommended to eat or drink anything, try to avoid frequent urination (the urinary bladder must be moderately filled).
- For your comfort, please wear the most comfortable clothes and shoes.