Express diagnostic Check-up for Men
This general health control is aimed at people aged from 16 years old. Includes: laboratory analysis and consultation of gynecologist / urologist and therapist, issuing final conclusion and necessary recommendations.
- Therapeutic consultation
- Urologist consultation
- General blood analysis (with ESR)
- Glucose in serum
- Serum triglycerides
- Alanine aminotransferase in serum (ALAT)
- Aspartat-aminotranspherase in serum (ASAT)
- Low-density lipoprotein (LDL-cholesterol)
- Cholesterol in serum
- Total Anti HCV
- Ecography of the abdominal organs and pelvic organs
- Chest X-ray
- ECG with 12 leads
Price: 3200 MDL
Patient’s Guide – Preparing for a Medical Check-up
Dear patient, Thank you for choosing Medpark Complete Medical Examination Packages.
For an effective medical examination and correct interpretation of results, you need to know the following information:
- A blood test is taken by medical staff on an empty stomach. Until the bold sample is collected, you must not eat or drink anything (other than water).
- A urine sample must be collected at home in a special sterile container purchased in the pharmacy or you can ask for it at Medpark laboratory reception. It is recommended to collect the first morning urine, in case if this is not possible, it must be the next urine after 3 hours from urinating during the night. If it takes more than 2 hours from collecting of urine specimen till it is sent to the Medpark laboratory, please store the sample in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator.
- Abdominal ultrasound exam. Before the abdominal ultrasound exam is not recommended to eat or drink anything, try to avoid frequent urination (the urinary bladder must be moderately filled).
- For your comfort, please wear the most comfortable clothes and shoes.
Please take your ID with you and present it to reception for the registration of your health check-up.
NOTE! While programming for a Check-up, be sure to specify the price and the necessary preconditions.