Check-up for Men over 40 years old
Complex control for men over 40 years. Includes: laboratory analysis, thyroid gland investigation, control of the digestive system and heart, consultations of specialist doctors: urologist, neurologist, cardiologist and therapist, issuing final conclusion and necessary recommendations.
- Urologist consultation
- Therapist consultation
- Neurologist consultation
- Cardiologist consultation
- Ophthalmologist consultation
- General blood analysis
- C-reactive protein
- Serum glucose
- Serum creatinine
- Serum urea
- Serum uric acid
- ALAT (tests for liver disease)
- ASAT (tests for liver disease)
- Pancreatic amylase
- Total serum bilirubin
- Serum cholesterol
- Cholesterol, HDL
- Cholesterol, LDL
- Serum triglycerides
- Total serum protein
- Total calcium + Ionic calcium
- Serum Iron (Fe)
- Serum potassium (K)
- Total vitamin D-25 (OH)
- Viral hepatitis B – HBs antigen
- Viral hepatitis B – total anti-HB core antibodies
- Viral hepatitis C – anti-HCV antibodies
- TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone)
- Total testosterone
- Total PSA (Total Prostatic Specific Antigen)
- PSA – free (prostate specific antigen free)
- Urine test
- Coproparasitological examination
- Calprotectin in faeces
- Digital chest x-ray
- Ultrasound of the abdominal organs (abdominal organs + kidneys)
- Transrectal ultrasound of the prostate + residual urine
- Ultrasound of the thyroid gland
- ECG at rest
- Treadmill test *
Price: 14 100 MDL
* The consultations and investigations included in the medical check-up can be used for 30 days from the moment of payment.
** The exercise test is a cardiac examination performed on medical indications. It can only be done at any time of the day. It is recommended to be done at least 1 hour after eating or before eating. It is not performed on people weighing more than 120kg. In some cases it may be overturned or contraindicated, the decision is made by the cardiologist based on preliminary investigations (ECG or Echocardiography).
Patient’s Guide – Preparing for a Medical Check-up
Dear patient, Thank you for choosing Medpark Complete Medical Examination Packages.
For an effective medical examination and correct interpretation of results, you need to know the following information:
- A blood test is taken by medical staff on an empty stomach. Until the bold sample is collected, you must not eat or drink anything (other than water).
- A urine sample must be collected at home in a special sterile container purchased in the pharmacy or you can ask for it at Medpark laboratory reception. It is recommended to collect the first morning urine, in case if this is not possible, it must be the next urine after 3 hours from urinating during the night. If it takes more than 2 hours from collecting of urine specimen till it is sent to the Medpark laboratory, please store the sample in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator.
- Fecal occult blood test: stool sample must be collected in a special container purchased in the pharmacy. Attention! 75% of blood on the surface of feces is washed out in the toilet bowl in 4-12 minutes, and it can cause a false negative result. Blood in urine (hematuria) or menstrual blood can also cause a false negative result. For 72 hours before the test you may need to stop taking any Iron supplements to avoid the false negative results.
- Abdominal ultrasound exam. Before the abdominal ultrasound exam is not recommended to eat or drink anything, try to avoid frequent urination (the urinary bladder must be moderately filled).
- For your comfort, please wear the most comfortable clothes and shoes.
Please take your ID with you and present it to reception for the registration of your health check-up.
NOTE! While programming for a Check-up, be sure to specify the price and the necessary preconditions.