- Ensures maintenance and development of local area network;
- Ensures support and development of local informational system;
- Determines the organization’s IT needs, develops IT projects;
- Manages all software and hardware projects, recommends technical solutions, finds and recruits necessary resources, builds project plans, ensures that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope;
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project and technical documentation;
- Taking new project initiatives, establishing communication and maintaining relationship with third parties and vendors;
- Attracts, motivates, coaches and develops team members for high performance.
- University degree in Information Technologies, Engineering or related field;
- Networking knowledge (Mikrotik router OS, VALN, VPN, ACL, switching L2), a strong plus will be knowledge of L3 switching and QoS;
- Server management: VMXi, Windows 2K8 Servers (Ad, GPO, IIS), Linux (Debian, general configuration and maintenance);
- Mail server management skills will be a plus;
- A strong plus will be 1C configuration and programming skills;
- Strong organising and communication skills;
- Good English, Romanian and Russian.
Interested candidates are invited to send their curriculum vitae (CV) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the subject line the position you apply for.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.