IN VITRO FERTILIZATION MEDPARK - SOME CHILDREN MUST BE HALPED TO COME INTO THE WORLD
In Vitro Fertilization Medpark offers a full range of modern solutions which can contribute to the solving of couples' infertility that can help couples who are facing infertility.
The IVF Medpark provides quality medical services using the latest technologies in the field. Hundreds of happy parents have already seen their dreams come true and an large number of babies must be born.
The secret of Medpark's success resides in individual approach and couples counseling, investigations conducted in the same place, an all-inclusive package of services, medicines of the highest quality, patients monitoring after the procedure and during the pregnancy, the possibility to gave birth to the long-awaited child in safe conditions.
The IVF Medpark offers the latest methods of assisted reproductive technology and infertility treatment, a problem which is affecting 15% of couples in our country. Our team slogan is: „With one step closer to your dream”. We seek to provide the best services, sincerely caring that our patient’s dream in getting pregnant and giving birth to a healthy baby, become a reality. We provide the most advanced and cutting edge services.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE IVF PACKAGE:
(The IVF treatment cycle starts with ovarian stimulation and ends with embryo transfer)
- The doctor’s consultations;
- The doctor’s examination;
- Ultrasound observations;
- Folliculometry (monitoring of follicular development);
- Follicular puncture and suction of oocytes (OPU);
- Anesthesia during the OPU;
- Oocyte fertilization;
- Single transfer of embryo (-s) during the IVF treatment cycle.
IVF Laboratory services:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI);
- Embryo cultivation;
- Embryo cryopreservation;
- Sperm cryopreservation (for the patients whose sperm is obtained through the TESE method – first year of storage charge free);
- β-hCG ( is made after the 12 days from the date of embryo transfer)
- (Above mentioned hormonal tests are carried out only throughout the current IVF treatment cycle).
The drugs used in IVF treatment:
- The drugs used for ovarian stimulation
- The specific drugs used during and after OPU
- The specific drugs used after embryo transfer (till the first pregnancy test).
THE SERVICES WHICH ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE IVF PACKAGE
- TESE, PESA (sperm extraction from testicles)
- Cyst aspiration (Ultrasound-guided)
- PGD (preimplantation genetic diagnosis )
- Non-IVF treatments and doctor’s examination
- Non-IVF specific drugs
- All the tests carried out after the initial β-hCG test in the IVF treatment cycle
- Follow-up of resulting pregnancy and delivery
- Storage of frozen embryos and gametes more than one year
|In Vitro Fertilization (IVF Package Price)||70 000 MDL|
|IVF Package without drugs||50 000 MDL|
|Transfer of the frozen embryo (-s)||17 000 MDL|
|Cryopreservation of gametes, embryos and blastocysts||No charge (first year)|
4 400 MDL per year (after 1 year)
|Cryopreservation of sperm||No charge (first year)|
|Sperm storage||4 400 MDL per year (after 1 year)|
|Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE,TESA,PESA,MESA)||18 000 MDL|
|Semen analysis||400 MDL|
|Natural Cycle IVF||40 000 MDL|
***Price: The costs of drugs used in the current IVF treatment cycle, as well as hormonal and serologic tests for man and woman carried out throughout the current IVF treatment cycle are included in the IVF Package Price.
***Reimbursement: If, due to some reasons, the full treatment cycles has not been completed, the payment amount equal to the amount of non-provided services will be reimbursed to the patient.
***Discounts: If the first IVF-ICSI treatment failed, the patient is provided with standard discount from price in force for subsequent cycles IVF as follows:
- 10% for the second procedure repeated;
- 12% for the third procedure repeated;
- 15% for the fourth procedure repeated;
- 20% for fifth procedure and more.
We are here to bring into reality your dream of becoming a parent, of giving birth to a healthy baby. We have everything in order to tell you: Yes, you will become parents.
For an effective treatment of fertility problems, we propose complex gynecological consultations, investigations and ultrasounds, ovarian stimulation procedures, intrauterine insemination and IVF.