You need surgery, but you constantly postpone it? You can’t miss more than one day of work? Here’s an end to the long days lost on the hospital bed! In the modern era a surgery doesn’t mean long hospitalization period and difficult recovery.
Medpark International Hospital makes a big step and puts in practice the “Surgery within 1 day” – an international trend which ensures rapid recovery of the patient and it is successfully applied within top Western clinics.
This modern innovative treatment method will not take more than one day from your busy schedule and it provides simple surgical interventions in treating:
- Cataract / glaucoma;
- Abdominal hernia;
- Disc hernia;
- Varicose veins;
- Ovarian cysts;
- Prostate adenoma;
- Meniscal lesions, as well as other illnesses.
Surgery within 1 day answers your expectations
- Reducing the post-op complications and quick recovery
The high performance technologies used in “Surgery within 1 day” allows minimum risks of complications during the surgery and the patient can return to daily routines in shortest time.
- Forget scars
The “Surgery within 1 day” is a modern surgical intervention, minimally invasive, performed without any incisions, through small punctures of the skin, under radiologic visual control. Thus, the scars are practically invisible.
- Physical and psychological comfort
By choosing this innovative method you save not only your time, but also money, because due to shorter hospitalization period you get more advantageous prices, minimal recovery expenses, and, at the same time, you benefit from hospitalization conditions of highest quality and the care of a team of professionals with international experience.
The Medpark team worked for over a year to implement this concept at international standards. And the investment was worth it! Now, we offer our patients what they need – simple surgical treatment and quick recovery.
Why choose Medpark for 1 day surgery:
- Minimally invasive, high performance endoscopic equipment;
- Sterile environment and consumables of highest quality, which reduce risks and contribute to the quick recovery of the patient;
- Pre-operational preparation procedures and anesthesia at international standards;
- International medical team, with trainings abroad and up-to-date on the most modern surgical procedures.
At Medpark patients can benefit from the “Surgery within 1 day” in the following fields, and the list is constantly being updated:
- Abdominal hernia
- Inguinal hernia
- Umbilical hernia
- Diagnosis through laparoscopy
- Varicose illness
- Permanent catheter implant for chemotherapy
- Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy
- Diagnosis through laparoscopy
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Vaginal trauma
- Benign ovarian tumors (cysts)
- Intervertebral disc hernia
- Lesions of the peripheral nerves
- Percutaneous vertebroplasty
- Palpebral conjunctivitis
- Pinguecula (yellow bump on eye)
- Eye plaque
- Cross eye
- Chronic tonsillitis
- Deviation of the nasal septum
- Respiratory difficulty caused by hypertrophied nasal cornets (addiction to nasal drops)
- Adenoid hypertrophy
- Nasal polyps
- Chronic maxillary sinusitis
- Cysts of the maxillary and sphenoid bone sinuses
- Deformation of the toe
- Bone excrescence of small sizes
- Fracture of the metacarpal bones and phalanges
- Meniscus lesions
- Ligament lesions
- Aseptic necrosis (femoral head)
- Nodules on the hand
- Surgery on tendons and aponeurosis
- Pilonidal sinus
- Anal fissure
- Acute perirectal abscess
- Prostate adenoma
- Testicular cancer
- Anterior prolapsed (cystocele)
- Diagnosis through cystoscopy, biopsy
- Urethral polyps
- Urethral stricture (difficulties at urination)
Do you want simple, quick and good treatment? Make an appointment with the surgeon now, by contacting us at 022 40 00 40 (available 24/7) or at the Medpark Reception!